Do you like our masterpieces showcased on this website? Think you are creative, imaginative and hardworking enough to make similar? Are you a woodworking enthusiast with an eye for design and patience to work with fine details? Do you believe that cabinet making is an art in itself? Then we want to hear from you. Ediwood is currently hiring and we are looking to meet new creatives to take on board.
We are seeking an experienced and skilled Cabinet Maker to join our friendly, laid back team in a growing company. The vacancy is both workshop and client premises based, (manufacturing tasks to be carried out in the workshop and installing on site) manufacturing all aspects of bespoke cabinetry such as kitchens, wardrobes, freestanding furniture etc. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in manufacturing high-end joinery and cabinetry, the ability to set up and use woodworking machinery.
The role will require these key attributes:
- A keen interest in design and an eye for quality and detail
- An understanding of technical drawings
- Manufacture furniture and joinery to a high standard
- An understanding of Cabinet making methods and woodworking procedures, setting of machines and tools required for manufacturing
- An ability to plan ahead and manage workload
- Be self motivated and have the necessary qualities to ensure that work is carried out to a high standard and within the required time restraints.
- Must have 3 years workshop and wood working machinery experience.
- Must be hard working, reliable and punctual
- Full UK driving licence
Knowledge of spraying, and veneer work would be an advantage.
Commitment to the growth of the company, quality, presentation and reliability.
Pay will be based on experience, as with personal progress within the workshop.
If you think that you are the person we are looking for please download the pdf file below, fill it and send back to us along with your CV to email@example.com.